Today i am going to share most awaited method to Bypass Cyberoam Internet Portal in Schools Colleges Office etc. I can understand how you feel when you have free wifi in your college and you want to download movies, games etc but when you click download it says ” Access Denied “.
Using this method you can download Unlimited Data but in less speed because Free VPN services doesn’t provide high speed ts only for premium users. follow the below steps to bypass the cyberoam portal :-
For PC Users
Step 1 : First Go to VPNBook and hit on OpenVPN on their homepage as shown below and Download all the 6 files from server 1 to server 6.
If VPNBook is already blocked, then you can use your internet to cloud download these files into UDisk and after that download from wifi data.
- Server #1: Download Euro1 Server OpenVPN Certificate Bundle
- Server #2: Download Euro2 Server OpenVPN Certificate Bundle
- Server #3: Download US1 Server OpenVPN Certificate Bundle (US VPN – web surfing only; no p2p)
- Server #4: Download US2 Server OpenVPN Certificate Bundle (US VPN – web surfing only; no p2p)
- Server #5: Download CA Server OpenVPN Certificate Bundle (Canada VPN – web surfing only; no p2p)
- Server #6: Download DE Server OpenVPN Certificate Bundle (Germany VPN – web surfing only; no p2p)
- All bundles include UDP53, UDP 25000, TCP 80, TCP 443 profile
Step 2 : Now Install NMD VPN. If Already Installed Then Skip This Step.
Step 3 : Please update password from vpnbook if necessary, it changes randomly 2-3 times in a week. You can check password from VPNBook
Step 4 : Now Copy All Config Files And Paste Them Into VPN Configs Directory Of NMD VPN (C:\Program Files\NMDVPN\config)
Step 5 : Now Connect Your WiFi And Then – Right Click On NMD VPN Icon In Desktop And Run as Admin.
Step 6 : After that from System Tray Icon Connect Your Net With Your Config. You can use second config if first one is not connecting.
Step 7 : Wait and Watch you will be notify Connected.
Bingo! Now you are Connected. Enjoy
For Android Users
You can use many VPN apps from playstore to bypass cyberoam but only few apps work so you must try different apps to check which one is trusted and working. I personally have used 2 of these apps.
Psiphon : Download Psiphon from playstore and open the app. Select I trust the app. It asks for mode of operation, select tunnel whole device. It then connects to Some port and you are done.
SurfEasy : Download SurfEasy, and open the app. Register and login. Select I trust the app. It provides with some advanced feature such as switching to some country specific proxy. Data limitation exists.
Happy Surfing 🙂
Sometimes these apps doesn’t work, so you can try below method :-
For Rooted Android Users follow these steps :-
- Download Orbot from Playstore.
- Once installed open it.
- It will ask for SuperUser permission grant it.
- Once SuperUser permission is granted , turn on Orbot by simply holding on/off icon for few seconds.
- Once the Orbot is turned on you will see a pop up like you are now protected by Orbot.
- That’s it , now you can use any app or any website you desire without worrying about Cyberoam and without login.
For Non Rooted Android Users follow these steps :-
- On your Android phone go to Settings Option.
- Then click on more settings under Wireless Settings.
- Select VPN.
- Click on Add VPN Connections.
- There you now have to give name, type and server address of the VPN you are using .
Here is the list of most trusted VPN Connections providing sites.
- The VPN sites provided here are not the only ones there are plenty of VPN Connections providing sites all you need to do is google search.
So this is it for the article How to Bypass Cyberoam Internet Portal in Schools Colleges Office, if you have any queries or suggestion do let us know through your comments below and we will surely get back to you.
If you like this post How to Bypass Cyberoam Internet Portal in Schools Colleges Office do share it with your friends and like over Facebook , Twitter or / and Google + as it will help us to grow .
Thanks for reading How to Bypass Cyberoam Internet Portal in Schools Colleges Office. Peace 🙂