Sometimes we need two or more accounts on facebook, gmail, twitter, Instagram etc to manage your pages, sites and other things. We can access these accounts on single browser but it takes times to siwtch your account by logging in and out. so today i am going to tell you how to clone an android app for this you don’t need any coding knowledge or you don’t have to compile any program for your application even you don’t need any root permission. If you want to clone any of your favorite android app then follow the below steps :-
Step 1 : Download this App Cloner app from play store.
Step 2 : Open this App and Select the app which you want to Clone.
Step 3 : Now you can edit the clone app name as shown below or you can change its icon also.
Done! Now your apps are cloned successfully.
Also Read : Top 5 Most Addictive Android Games of 2016
Using App Cloner you can create and install multiple copies of your existing apps.
Cloned apps run in parallel and work independently from their original apps. They will not receive automatic updates so you can keep and run a stable version alongside the original app.
Cloning can be useful to simultaneously use multiple logins in apps such as Facebook, Twitter or Skype but the real fun starts by messing around with an app. App Cloner offers a multitude of options to tweak the new app copy, apart from changing the app name or icon.
Note :- “Whats App is not supported because of security checks they implemented even though some YouTube videos incorrectly suggest WhatsApp can be cloned”.
For example, you can remove widgets or unnecessary permissions, you can disable auto-start, backups or intrusive app defaults. App Cloner can even extend a cloned app to add new functionality such as password protection, incognito mode with secure file deletion and you can lock an app to consume data over Wi-Fi only.
By the way, Android Wear watch apps and watch faces can typically also be cloned.
The full version offers the following features:
• Replacement icons application (complete or replace the color gamut of the existing icons)
• Create multiple applications clones
• Ability to share the cloned applications
• Deleting applications and widgets, icons
• Enable / Disable backup cloned applications
• Resolution installation clones external SD-card
• Elimination of the cloned application from the list of recent
• Disabling clone startup
• Removal of applications built components for clocks Android Wear
• Lock rotation and job forced the portrait / landscape orientation
• Deleting authorizations
• Enabling application mode for Samsung devices, multi-window
• Turning debugging ART function:
• Adding password protection at startup • Enable incognito mode (close the application of its notification and rapid destruction of its data)
• Blocking the use of mobile data (the application can only use WiFi-network for Internet access)
• blocker hosts( monitor and ban the application access to its servers and domains)
• SOCKS proxy (redirect application traffic through a SOCKS proxy to bypass blockages and anonymization)
• Opening of access to reading andwriting to files and directories in an application without requiring route-rights
• Taking all certificates
• Silent run (mute when the application starts)
NOTE: “Apps like Whats app, Facebook can not be cloned”.
You can download full version apk from below download button.
If you like this post How to Clone an Android App (No Root Required) do share it with your friends and like over Facebook , Twitter or / and Google + as it will help us to grow .
Thanks for reading How to Clone an Android App (No Root Required). Peace 🙂